[jsword-devel] Changes in JSword in last few months

Aleksander Rozman - Andy andy at triera.net
Sun Dec 12 09:01:50 MST 2004

Hi everybody !

It's been long time since I been here and seen to JSword and there wer
quite many changes. So I ahve a few question:

1. How is it possible that size of distribution is from 8Mb in 0.9.7 come
to 2.2 in 0.9.8?
2. Was XML processing removed, or are we using native XML parsing from JDK142?
3. Where are setting stored and bibles installed. I made my own jars and
started from build directory installed bible and now it works, but as I
started binary version that binary version fails to run...
4. Which OSIS version are we now using and where are it's classes

Thank your for all answers in advance

Andy

*  Aleksander Rozman - Andy  * Fandoms:  E2:EA, SAABer, Trekkie, Earthie *
*     andy at kksonline.com     * Sentinel, BH 90210, True's Trooper,       *
*    andy at atechnet.dhs.org   * Heller's Angel, Questie, Legacy, PO5,     *
* Maribor, Slovenia (Europe) * Profiler, Buffy (Slayerete), Pretender    *
*     PGP key available      *    http://www.atechnet.dhs.org/~andy/     *