[jsword-devel] UML package

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 14:31:49 MST 2004

Quite a while ago at a previous job where I had access to a licence
for Together I drew some UML diags for together. I think I checked
them in once upon a time, but they've certainly been gone for a while,
and even if you retrieve them from the attic, they will be so far out
of date as to be useless.

Joe.