[jsword-devel] Patch for Strongs number and Build

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 03:19:53 MST 2004

Strongs patch - applied. I agree that it is a bit hacky but I can't
think of a better solution without major roadworks.
Build patch - mostly applied. I am a little concerned that we don't
make the *-web projects too important if we are considering using a
wiki at some stage in the future, however since your changes are
better than we have now, they are in.
I didn't include the addition of test to common because the juints
always fail at crosswire due to an X11 window and they take aaaages to
run. It doesn't seem right to take up loads of CPU to run a test that
we know will fail.

Thanks,

Joe.

P.S. Someone from DHL should be picking my computer up soon to take it
back to Dell to fix it so I'll be less connected for the next few
days. I may still be able to get things done, but we will have to see
how I get on.