[jsword-devel] 0.9.8 release activities

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 15:54:30 MST 2004

Here is what is left in bugs.txt todo before releasing 0.9.8. I think
that some of it can wait and some of it I am not sure of.
My personal take is that once Mark gets the download working w/ HTTP and
Joe gets the new website up that we are good to go.

Swing
- Interrupting/cancelling a download does not cleanup the download.
  This is perhaps a bigger problem of the semantic of job cancellation
merely
  interrupting a thread.

BookData Display
- Naves shows internal markup around verse references.
- some nt verses badly displayed in ot refs

SplitBookDataDisplay
- Selection not maintained when blur button is clicked.

Web
- auto test for web demo

Install
- save install sites
- pop-up install dialog if no modules present
- warning about web access in install
- Install does not work behind a firewall. WinXP SP2, FC2, Mac OS.
  It throws a NPE.

- match does not support restrict

Build
- get nightly build to work again