[jsword-devel] 0.9.8 release activities

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 03:13:12 MST 2004

I think 0.9.8 is so much better that 0.9.7 that it is worth a release
as soon as the website is done. If the HTTP d/l beats me to it then
good, but it could go in a bit later.

I also added 2 things to bugs.txt

- Need a check to see that some books are installed and pop-up some sort of
  install dialog if not.
- Maybe hide the reference pane if there are no reference works

Joe.