[jsword-devel] ICU4J

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 00:22:39 MST 2004

OK, well I understand the need and think it needs fixing. If the JDK
can get away without it for a full release then probably so can we, so
I wouldn't push for a fix pre 1.0. however it feels like we could add
it in without creating too many side issues so I wouldn't reject a fix
either!
I'd guess it is a jar for jsword and not common unless there is some
interface like Swing Document that we impement which totally contains
the ICU4J code.

Joe.