[jsword-devel] ICU4J

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 16:03:36 MST 2004

Yes it is huge, but we can split it up. Most of the big files are text
tables  and the biggest are for languages that are not on the near
horizon. We can put those into another jar. Or we can create our own jar
of what we think we need.

I am not sure what the Sword project did but I think they are using the
ICU4C version.