Patch was RE: [jsword-devel] ActionFactory and ResourceBundles

DM Smith jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 05 Apr 2004 15:46:10 -0400

Line 307 should be removed. My goal was to eliminate private members where
they were not needed outside of creating the layout. At this point and time
there is no need for it to be a member var, but there is unused code that
would show or hide the tool bar.