[jsword-devel] Announcing J-Sword 0.9.7

Mark Goodwin jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 21:59:33 +0100

Nope, still borked...

----
An error occurred while launching/running the application.

Title: J-Sword
Vendor: Crosswire Bible Society
Category: Download Error

Missing signed entry in resource:
http://www.crosswire.org/jsword/stable/tar.jar
----

I'm not going to spend time on resolving this; I'm trying to get a Mac
app. bundle sorted by the end of the evening...

MarkG.