[jsword-devel] Swing PLAF

nicc-lists email addy jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:40:15 +1000

Hmmm, http://wilderness.cable.nu/~nicc/jsword/jsword.png is a location
where you may find a Mac OS X screenshot, since you asked so nicely...
:)  if you want more, of doing other funky things, let me know...  :)

seems fine over here...  doesn't really make it all that much different
(places the menus in the right place for mac, tho -- on the menu bar on
the top)...  the buttons you have are all from one scheme (motif, isn't
it?), and so look out of place with all the mac buttons and stuff which
are around it...  :)  warning, tho...  the png is about 600k...  :)

ybic
	nic...  :)