[jsword-devel] Swing PLAF

Mark Goodwin jsword-devel@crosswire.org
15 Oct 2002 20:21:40 +0100

Hello people.

I've done a little work on the Swing look and feel problem; it should
now use the system look and feel on every platform (i.e. windows on
windows, Mac on Mac, metal / motif on Linux / Unix).

I've included it in the latest JNLP build
(http://thureos.dyndns.org/~mark/jsword/jsword.jnlp as always) And
committed the changes to CVS.  People who wish to test it can try
either.  Note: This does not fix the prefs problem on JNLP builds, just
the look and feel that JSword starts with.

I'll be moving the JNLP build to crosswire.org when I've written the
JNLP descriptor generator JSP (hopefully sometime later this week, God
willing).

Finally, if the PLAF stuff works, and I ask very niceley, could I have a
Mac OS X screenshot please?

Thank you.

MarkG