[jsword-devel] JSword for the masses (Part 3)

Mark Goodwin jsword-devel@crosswire.org
14 Oct 2002 22:07:37 +0100

There should be one version; an av serialized bible is included as part
of the JNLP deployment.

Do you get anything listed in the 'versions' combo (to the right of the
view text field)?  If so, is av-ser (serialized) listed?  If so, select
that and try opening a passage.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, it's looking good.  We should have a
JNLP build on crosswire.org soon, God willing.

I'm going to sort the default look and feel bug, then I'm going on to
the Sword drivers, if no-one else has working code for those.

MarkG