[jsword-devel] A Little Help

Keith Ralston jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 21:19:07 -0500

I have been trying to walk through this part of the code.  Do you have a
sequence diagram of the portion  of the start up that identifies the drivers
and loads them.  I have mapped most of it out, but am missing a few pieces.
Specifically, I am missing where the available drivers are identified and
their physical locations set.

Thanks for the help.

Keith