Wait! Before using any of the below methods to contact us,
- Read our FAQ. Many
of the most common questions we receive are answered here.
Questions that are answered in the FAQ will probably be
- Remeber that we are volunteers. You haven't paid anything to us, but
we have spent thousands of hours of our time to provide you with this
software. So please be patient if we don't answer your questions
immediately and please be polite. Don't accuse us of
being biased or not caring. (These are good ways to convince us to
ignore you and not care about your comments/complaints.)
- When contacting us, be sure to provide us with all pertinent info,
- Operating System: Windows (9x, 2000, NT, ME, XP, or Vista--32-bit
distrubution?), Mac OS X (which version?)
- Software: The SWORD Project for Windows,
Bibletime, GnomeSword, MacSword, Bible Desktop, etc.
- Version: Tell us which version you are using and where
you downloaded it from.
Comments / Feedback
We also make use of a bug
tracking system, through which you
enter bug reports directly or check on existing bugs.
The SWORD Project has a forum on the Freenode IRC network:
The CrossWire Bible Society
P. O. Box 2528
Tempe, AZ 85280-2528