[xiphos-users] odd parallel behavior

garywk garyk1953 at charter.net
Thu Jun 10 16:38:05 EDT 2021

On Thu, 2021-06-10 at 13:04 -0700, Ed Backell wrote:

I am not currently experiencing this but have in the past.  The verses
being displayed in the parallel tab would usually trail the verses
displayed in the main tab but 10 or more.  IOWs, if I had verse 20
selected in the main tab the parallel tab would show verse 10 or less
in the parallel tab.  I don't know what caused it but for me, and I'm
running the same version of Xiphos you are, I no longer have the issue.