[xiphos-users] How to fit xiphos onto linux Pinephone screen?

Nels Tomlinson nels.tomlinson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 14:56:09 EDT 2021

I'm trying to use Xiphos on a Pinephone running Mobian Bookworm with the
Phosh desktop, Wayland compositor.

The Pinephone has a tall, narrow screen, 1440 tall by 720 wide. The
showstopper so far is that the bible text window is wider than the screen,
so that even when I narrow the sidebar I can't see all the text.  If I turn
the phone on its side, I can see the width of the text window but can only
see one line vertically.

Xiphos works great on my PC screen, but I can't figure out how to adapt it
to a tiny screen.

How can I change the width of the bible text area so that it is no wider
than the screen?

Nels Tomlinson
(907) 810-7006 Cell
(907) 873-2160 Desk