[xiphos-devel] failed builds after vietnamese translation added

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 03:13:21 EST 2021

OK so the Ubuntu one should be easy. It applies a few patches to SWORD.
Those can be dropped and we should upgrade to SWORD 1.9 anyway.

The Arch build? Sounds like an upstream bug or change. I thought we're
installing all those files from the AUR, and it looks like it's not
installing the BibleSync development files in the same place that we're
looking for it (or at all?). I don't know enough about Arch to know if
that's because they've pulled apart the package to library/devel like
Fedora and Ubuntu do, or not.

--Greg