[xiphos-devel] windows script can't find cmake?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sun May 17 09:08:15 MST 2020

Have you executed the podman build step, per the new docs? The install is
all done during the build step and saved as an image so you don't have to
go through that download and install of the deps on every build.

For me it cuts the build time from about ten minutes to one minute, but
without the build step you'll be missing the needed commands.