[xiphos-devel] 4.2.0 tagged and pushed

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Sat May 2 07:55:29 MST 2020

On 5/2/20 10:40 AM, Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
> What's where, now that tag/push is done?

OK, to follow up to myself, I got the auto-build results email, which
reports 6 successful builds and 1 failed deployment.  From that email, I
used the link to see the results, and have a packages.zip (174M)
containing 2 Windows *.exe, 1 Fedora 31 rpm, a generic tarball (funny
name, has double '.'), and a deb, which I presume is generic to Debian
and Ubuntu both (editor-less?).  No Arch build?  I'm guessing that I
should create a new release using these as the assets to be uploaded.
Or is there a way to auto-import them?  Should we bother including rpm
and deb files, considering such systems should pick them up
automatically from their overall update framework?