[xiphos-devel] windows build

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 00:55:39 MST 2020

Toolbox comes from the world where people keep trying to push containers
for everything, including the desktop. However, for automated build
release, testing, etc we'll still want to support Docker, since toolbox
isn't in the Ubuntu repositories.

Fortunately toolbox, which is built on podman, is highly compatible with
Docker and its images as well.

--Greg