[xiphos-devel] Xiphos 4.0.6

Dominique Corbex dominique at corbex.org
Fri Aug 11 13:48:25 MST 2017

I don't know if it's related or not, but on my spare Debian system that
I use only for building packages, if there is no .sword directory in my
$HOME dir, xiphos crashes after startup (segfault) when refreshing the
Crosswire repo in the module manager.

Xiphos run fine if the .sword directory is populated before startup.

xiphos 4.0.6:
./waf configure --nocache --prefix=/usr --gtk3 --enable-webkit-editor

I can't build xiphos with libwebkit2, though.

I patched wscript, but now I get this error:
../src/editor/editor.c:37:27: fatal error:webkit/webkit.h No such file or directory

Dominique
--
domcox <dominique at corbex.org>