[xiphos-devel] Xiphos 4.0.6

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Fri Aug 11 06:10:48 MST 2017

BTW...  I had a couple reports of Xiphos under Win10 crashing in the
previous release, both 32- and 64-bit builds. I am unable to reproduce
this.  I have Win10 on my desk at work and on my woman's laptop, and
Win7 in a VBox VM, and have no trouble with Xiphos on any of these.

If you see such a failure with the new 4.0.6, please let me know, and
please spend some time to analyze exactly where you are and what you're
doing when it happens.  I need precision, apparently, if I'm going to
find a cause.