[xiphos-devel] an idea for the future of xiphos

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Apr 24 00:59:15 MST 2017

I am not a real programmer, but have been closely involved with Xiphos
and particularly with the effort to get it translated and to make its
GUI work in RtoL languages. In recent years I have much withdrawn from
its maintenance and development ( I do use it daily) as I do not
understand much of the innards (I have tried...) But I would be more
than willing to contribute as much as possible and in particular test,
test and test again in those places where others (with e.g. no RtoL
knowledge)

Peter