[xiphos-devel] Note

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 07:09:21 MST 2016

Yes, this is a most annoying thing. I really have no visibility into
any of the decisions and why they were made on the WebKitGTK side or
such. I just need to react to this threat of pulling Xiphos out of the
repository.

For anyone with access to Rawhide, here is the link to the scratch
build I did switching out to the wk2 API and activating the webkit
editor as well.
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=15710762

Follow the sub-build links there to your architecture, and give the
xiphos-common and xiphos-gtk3 RPMs a download and install. Let me know
if there's anything wrong with the builds themselves.

--Greg