[tyndale-devel] Initial Look in "Windows Surface RT - Win8"

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Sat Nov 24 11:21:21 MST 2012

Hi John

Thanks for all those comments. As you'll have seen we haven't targetted
Windows Surfaces yet. This is in the pipeline when we start targetting
mobile devices. In particular, all the autocompletes will be likely
transformed into normal dropdowns to harness the native OS features.

In terms of the comments about the bibles/commentaries selection. Do you
mean that each column should remember its own selection? If so, I think
that is a sensible improvement. Could I ask you to raise this in our JIRA
instance:
https://stepweb.atlassian.net/secure/TaskBoard.jspa?type=TB&selectedProjectId=10040&selectedBoardId=11750&start=0under
the version 1.1

On the final note, about capturing a personal commentary, etc. Yes we have
plans for this, but don't know which form this will take yet. Probably a
number of forms including being able to tie your comments to particular
verses, passages, etc. As well as a social aspect, e.g. sharing comments
with a  facebook group, google circles, or your small group at church.

Thanks!
Chris