[tyndale-devel] Places to publish links to STEP
chris at burrell.me.uk
Tue Nov 20 14:52:31 MST 2012
Can we all think of links of which to publish a link to STEP (when we're
ready). If you haven't been given a link already, please email separate to
the list to obtain one. I want to avoid having the link on too many sites
while the forced registration is active (yet to be determined how we deal
Here's a starter for two:
- Crosswire Sword mailing list
- Crosswire JSword mailing list
- Crosswire Wiki (front ends page + STEP Page)
- Crosswire applications page: http://www.crosswire.org/applications.jsp
- Tyndale House website (Front page, news items)
- Tyndale House: http://www.tyndale.cam.ac.uk/BibleSoftware
- Facebook page
- Atlassian confluence links
- Google site map
- Bing site map
- GitHub wiki, single page pointing to STEP and Confluence
External organisations that are high on Google. We should try and approach
- http://www.bsreview.org/index.php?modulo=Reviews (
http://www.bsreview.org/blog/ (may have an issue with registration - not
- Can/Should we approach Logos, Accordance and BibleWorks?
On the above, we should probably at least approach the authors as well as
comment on the Blog itself if that's possible. Being included on some of
the pages above shouldn't be too difficult once we have a good version of
We should probably also create a Twitter feed as it might mean we can get
lots of followers. We can certainly tell people about new features that way.
Some thoughts so far.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the tyndale-devel