[tyndale-devel] Crosswire bookmarks and initial sketch of user login

David Instone-Brewer Technical at Tyndale.cam.ac.uk
Tue Mar 22 10:34:40 MST 2011

Sounds right to store in cookies when offline.
What about a once-per-session message to say "Working offline, so
data is saved only on this computer" or something like that.

David IB