[sword-devel] Tumbleweek Packages

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Wed Mar 13 05:54:54 EDT 2024

On Wed Mar 13, 2024 at 2:57 AM CET, Greg Hellings wrote:
> I didn't run you away, but I am the pumpkin holder for libsword in SuSE.

No, you didn’t, my submission was truly less than well conceived
and not discussed with you.

> I can accept merge requests in the SuSE build infrastructure. But I
> wouldn't even attempt to create one or vet that it's working properly
> without having access to the distro.

Being a SUSE employee (working on Python packages, so please,
do not ask me to debug a large C++ library), I think I can help
here, if needed.

Best,

Matěj

http://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, @mcepl at floss.social
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

“Goodbye,” said the fox. “And now here is my secret, a very
simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see
rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.”
   -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery