[sword-devel] Tumbleweek Packages

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 21:57:05 EDT 2024

On Mon, Mar 11, 2024 at 4:21 PM Matěj Cepl <mcepl at cepl.eu> wrote:

> On Mon Mar 11, 2024 at 9:44 PM CET, David "Judah's Shadow" Blue wrote:
> > While we're on the topic of tumbleweed, do we know if there is a pumpkin
> > holder for the sword packages for openSUSE is, or if there even is one?
> I've
>
> These people https://build.opensuse.org/package/users/Education/sword ?
>
> I have tried to make my own submission to sword (not very well
> thought through, I am afraid) and I was rightfully run away by
> somebody.

I didn't run you away, but I am the pumpkin holder for libsword in SuSE.

Which is hilarious because the last time I installed SuSE on anything was
at least 15 years ago, probably more.

I can accept merge requests in the SuSE build infrastructure. But I
wouldn't even attempt to create one or vet that it's working properly
without having access to the distro.

--Greg