[sword-devel] Lost

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Mon May 22 16:22:54 EDT 2023

It would be sensible for modules to be grouped by language using the language names looked up from the langage code with reference to the entries in the file locales.d

I wonder why that method isn’t already used by the Bishop app ?

Aside: When PocketSword is next updated, it ought to be compiled with the very latest version of locales.d so that languages not currently named in this way are shown properly.

There may still be a need for other front-ends to catch up with the latest version thereof.

David

Sent from Proton Mail for iOS