[sword-devel] Lost

Michael Johnson Michael at eBible.org
Mon May 22 13:57:40 EDT 2023

Dear Steve,

You are right that the Bishop app definitely needs help in making it
easy to find a specific Bible translation in a very long list of Bible
translations. The fact that the languages are NOT in alphabetical order
is not helpful. They are actually ordered by module name, so Tandroy
would be listed as module name "tdx2023eb", which is only useful if you
remember the ethnologue code for the language. All eBible.org modules
start with the ethnologue language code, but this is not the case for
all repositories.

Maybe Troy will take the time to improve the UI in Bishop to include a
search function, preferable searching across all repositories. It would
also be nice to select the sort order, and default to sorting by
language name.

--
signature

Aloha,
*/Michael Johnson/**
26 HIWALANI LOOP • MAKAWAO HI 96768-8747*• USA
mljohnson.org <https://mljohnson.org/> • eBible.org <https://eBible.org>
• WorldEnglish.Bible <https://WorldEnglish.Bible> • PNG.Bible
<https://PNG.Bible>
Signal/Telegram/WhatsApp/Telephone: +1 808-333-6921
Skype: kahunapule • Telegram/Twitter: @kahunapule • Facebook:
fb.me/kahunapule <https://www.facebook.com/kahunapule>