[sword-devel] Export whole Book of Enoch

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 08:28:11 EDT 2023

The Sword platform is not designed to facilitate this, but rather
encourages seeking the source used to make the sword module instead of
decomposing the module into text.  If you want the 'whole' document in
plain text, seek it from the source listed in the books 'about' or
configuration file.

https://ccel.org/ccel/c/charles/otpseudepig/enoch/ENOCH_1.HTM Which is not
the best way to cite this specific document.
https://ccel.org/ccel/charles/otpseudepig/otpseudepig has the proper,
complete download in plain (UTF-8) link. If this isn't the specific
document you need, the same method should work, or be more specific.