[sword-devel] Rendering issues with Finnish Umlauts in FinPR

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Sat Jan 21 12:28:32 EST 2023

Hi Kristóf,

The FinPR module is over ten years old, well before Dominique took on his active role in the modules team. He would probably not have the original OSIS XML file that was used to build the module.

The script he developed to rebuild a .conf file (in the current release process) requires being able to analyse the OSIS file to search for particular features, etc.

The simplest way forward would therefore be by manual editing finpr.conf

David

Sent from Proton Mail for iOS