[sword-devel] Rendering issues with Finnish Umlauts in FinPR

Kristof Szabo kristof.szabo at web.de
Sat Jan 21 11:18:33 EST 2023

Hi Thomas,

I suppose the problem is that finpr.conf contains no encoding information
(check the Hun* modules for reference), and if there is nothing specified
Latin-1 is the default. mod2osis (shouldn't be used !! :)) shows that the
module is in UTF-8, so there is a misalignment.

https://wiki.crosswire.org/DevTools:conf_Files#:~:text=Plaintext-,Encoding,-UTF%2D8%0AUTF

Kind regards,
Kristof