[sword-devel] Module release: BSB

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Thu Dec 7 16:25:31 EST 2023

On 12/4/23 03:27, domcox at crosswire.org wrote:
> This is to announce that we have just now uploaded BSB

I wanted to mention that the updated BSB has become effectively also
BIB, the Berean Interlinear Bible, when viewed in Xiphos with lemmas
enabled, where stacked display provides the interlinear view.
Screenshot of 1Tim.3 with lemmas enabled:
http://karl.kleinpaste.org/.../bsb-interlinear.png

The only downside is that lemmas don't link to numeric Strong's entries.
But you can enable Strong's as well to get that.

Several years ago, I had done initial work to create "draft" Berean
Bible modules (BSBdraft, BIBdraft) -- "draft" because the *.xlsx weren't
finalized at the time -- but this BSB is much superior, a fine end product.