[sword-devel] Tools for enhancing OSIS documents

Timothy Allen thristian at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 08:51:34 EDT 2023

Thanks! The osis-decorators scripts are based on the one I wrote for my
bsb-to-sword conversion, but polished up and documented to make the
tools more accessible. I've updated my bsb-to-sword tools to use the new
versions.

As I mentioned privately, I do intend to try making an interlinear
version eventually. If you could send me a link to the script you were
working on, I'd like to learn from it.

Timothy