[sword-devel] Bible in a year audio

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Sat Apr 1 08:28:57 EDT 2023

You can read more about Robert Murray M’Cheyne (1813-43) at

https://mcheyne.info/

cf. My original website with pages on M’Cheyne was started in January 1996 but closed in 2011 when Sky shutdown UK Online. The above site replaced it.
The old one still can be found on the Internet Archive Wayback Machine.

David Haslam

Sent from Proton Mail for iOS