[sword-devel] Open source DuoLingo

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Mar 18 16:35:20 EDT 2022

Another tools I was directed to, which looks promising but not open nor
completely free, is Quizlet.  I created an account and it looks like it
has a ton of user uploaded lessons.  We could probably quickly create a
free opensource version of that, allowing teachers and students to
upload and share lessons and progress via their shared Google storage,
or something similar.

https://quizlet.com/