[sword-devel] Tamil translation of Bible book names

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Mar 12 02:15:03 EST 2022

Hi Tobias,

The locales.d folder in the source contains all current translation. It is true, no one has ever written this up for the wiki. Main reason is likely it is fairly self explanatory when looking at the working examples. But you are right that should be remedied.

Yours

Peter

Sent from my phone. Please forgive misspellings and weird “corrections”