[sword-devel] Strong's numbers: Numbers or strings

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Jan 27 12:53:33 EST 2022

Dear Karl,

I also just realized I answered the inversion of your question.

You are not attempting to go from Bible to Lexicon, but from Lexicon to Bible.

I am sorry for not taking more time to think about your example.

Yes, you are correct, we don't yet have an inverse solution, but we could add one by using the same strongsPad function during the lemma search or lemma index creation.

Let me have a bit more time to think through this.

Troy