[sword-devel] French with Strongs?

Fr Cyrille fr.cyrille at tiberiade.be
Thu Feb 17 14:27:16 EST 2022

This is amazing!!!!
It helps a lot! Few question:

  * I'm working with the usfm file, any idea for the convertion? If not
    I can convert the imp to usfm after the work of migratetags.

  * How to improve the script? By instance the source have Esaïe, the
    output Isaïe

  * Do you have also the script for the old testament?

Now I need to finish first to improve the source.