[sword-devel] French with Strongs?

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Feb 17 12:47:21 EST 2022

:)

OK.  So, I've updated the source a bit with improvements we made for the
NA28 module.  If you already have SWORD either built and installed or
installed sword-dev packages for your distribution, you should be able to:

cd ~/src

svn co https://crosswire.org/svn/sword-tools/trunk sword-tools

cd sword-tools/migratetags

make

./migratetags --help

./migratetags -ss KJV -t BBE > BBE.imp

# or more practically, you will probably wish to use the -v flag to see
how the mapping is going:

./migratetags -ss KJV -t BBE -v | less

Let me know if that doesn't get you started well enough to improve
things on your own.

Troy