[sword-devel] Mobile Linux UIs

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Nov 8 08:28:34 EST 2021

qpsword was written for OPIE, which was basically linux ported to HP
PDAs years ago.  It uses Qt.  It probably still calls a bunch of
deprecated API methods, but should be easy to update.

https://crosswire.org/qpsword/index.jsp?section=Screenshots

https://crosswire.org/qpsword

svn co https://crosswire.org/svn/qpsword/trunk qpsword