[sword-devel] Greek/Hebrew Reader screenshots

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Sun May 23 07:55:29 EDT 2021

Hi Jeff,

I have recently discovered this:

https://github.com/parabible/parabible-client

https://parabible.com/

Maybe you should contact the author ... seems similar to what you have
been describing and showing ... also webserver / webclient based
architecture.

Regarding a functioning SWORD build for Windows (DLLs built with latest
MSVS compilers ...) - have a look here:

https://github.com/ezra-bible-app/sword-build-win32

A general thought regarding web-based frontends ...
There are now web components since a few years - a standard that enables
easier re-use of web-based components across applications.
Have a look here:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/Web_Components

I have been starting to use web components in Ezra Bible App ... and if
you also work on certain frontend components maybe there is a
possibility for sharing things!

Best regards,
Tobias