[sword-devel] About PreferredCSSXHTML

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Thu Mar 4 02:07:00 EST 2021

Does anything need to be added to our wiki page?

https://wiki.crosswire.org/DevTools:conf_Files#Elements_required_for_proper_rendering

It’s the last row in the table in this section.

Troy, How does Bishop handle CSS ?

Anyone, How do other JSword based front-ends handle CSS ?
eg. Does STEP Bible use it in any way ?

Aside:
The xulsword app (aka Holy Bible aka Mukkades Kitap) also has a number of app-specific config keys.
eg LanguageSortOrder

Ideas like this often have a potentially wider application than one particular front-end.
It might in some cases make sense to bring the proper feature they are required for into both the back-end APIs.

Best regards

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile