[sword-devel] CMake: Sword SVN trunk fails to configure without SVN

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Feb 16 13:12:56 EST 2021

Hi Jaak,

Thanks for reminding us there is a problem here. I am not sure I have my head around this one. What I added was supposed to be a cmake module which worked correctly within svn and outside, as long as a parameter was passed which basically says skip errors.

If I remember correctly, it was working for you at one point, and then we did some additional enhancements to the cmake build system and then it stopped working for you. Is that correct?

While I am sure checking for the .svn folder will work, as you suggest, I'd prefer to find out what we did to break the built-in support for skipping problems when not within an svn working directory.

Greg, any input on this one?

Troy