[sword-devel] How to fix book names in Ukrainian/Russian

Evgen Kucherov zhuke at ukr.net
Fri Apr 23 11:54:35 EDT 2021

Thank you for the quick response.

I generated the patch and mostly just removed the dots after numbers.

I also removed prepositions from Russian NT book names.

In uk-utf8.conf I added extra abbreviated names with "-" (i.e. "1-е
Коринтян"). Should I remove those?

I think the main concern were dots after numbers. Probably it snicked in
via automatic conversion

/sincerely,/
/Evgen Kucherov/

zhk.pp.ua <https://zhk.pp.ua>