[sword-devel] SWORD 1.9.0RC2 Available

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Sep 18 12:46:37 EDT 2020

  Bummer.  It shouldn't hang.  Does the user running the action have
sufficient privileges to uninstall the module?  To repeat, it shouldn't
hang, regardless of your answer.  I'll have a look.

In a bit of a panic because I just pushed Bishop 1.6.1 out built against
SWORD 1.9.0RC2, I just tried deleting a module there and it worked.

I've just uninstalled a module using:

sword/utilities/installmgr -u AB

and it also worked OK.  Would love to get a gdb stack trace of where
it's hanging for you.

Troy