[sword-devel] SWORD 1.9.0 final this weekend

domcox dominique at corbex.org
Mon Oct 26 12:58:05 EDT 2020

Le sam. 24 oct. 2020 à 13:37, Troy A. Griffitts <scribe at crosswire.org>
a écrit :
> I plan to bundle 1.9.0 up and push it out the door, unless anyone
> sends a showstopper in the next hours.

Hi Troy,

I'm currently trying to rebuild all modules, I've noticed that 'imp2ld'
generates modules with HTML tags displayed as full text, e.g.
diatheke -b FreLitCal2020 -o fmnx -k 12:31
: <div type="entry"
osisID="12.31"><title>St Sylvestre I, pape, †335
à Rome (Italie)</title

I'm running a fairly old version of 1.9.0, maybe this has been fixed in
the latest RC? I fail miserably to build a package with 1.9.0RC3.
Dom
--
domcox <dominique at corbex.org>