[sword-devel] SWORD 1.9.0 final this weekend

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Oct 24 16:37:40 EDT 2020

Well, we've had a pretty quiet week after the flurry of emails last
weekend (thank you for those email, everyone!)  I have committed a few
very small updates for the items mentioned in those emails, and also a
doxygen update to improve our API documentation a bit-- mostly regarding
deprecated methods.  The new API reference has been generated to:

http://crosswire.org/sword/apiref/

I plan to bundle 1.9.0 up and push it out the door, unless anyone sends
a showstopper in the next hours.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and staying safe,

Troy